- Free of phthalates and chemical additions
- Free of fragrance
- Free of optical brighteners
- Free of latex and animal components
- Viscose rayon core absorbent
- The soft cover allows for simple and gentle insertion and removal.
- Expansion of special width channels for maximum absorption
- Cotton retrieve thread that is hydrophobic
- Single transparent film wrapping with a twist-off opening
- Sensitivity was evaluated.
- Produced in Europe
Making Use of a Puffin Tampon
- With clean hands, place the tampon's base between your index and middle fingers.
- Place the tampon in place.
- With your middle finger, gently push the tampon inside while leaving the thread hanging out.
- Remove the finger, leaving the tampon thread hanging out to be used later in the removal process.
Puffin Tampon Replacement
- The frequency with which you change tampons is determined by the severity of your menstruation. It is most noticeable during the first two days when the tampon should be changed every 3 to 4 hours. Tampons can be used for 4 to 8 hours when your menstruation begins to weaken and during the night.